Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 2009

March has been a month of milestones for Jackson. He got his first tooth (has 2 as of now), crawls all over the place (well, combat crawls) and pulls himself up on everything. He can walk around the coffee table, push one of his toys across the room while standing and is ready to take off running. We know that it is just a matter of time before he develops his balance and is walking. Where does the time go? Here are a few pictures from this month...

Getting ready to crawl to Daddy

Look at me standing at my toy!

I got all of the kleenex out of the box, now I'm ready to walk!

Hanging with all the stuffed animals in the clothes basket

HeeHee...Daddy gave me a mohawk!

My lotion is a good teether

All full (and messy!)

Look, two teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment